- Man Power on Hire
- Website Designing
- Web Application Development
- Low Cost Web Design
- Website Design and Development
- Database driven Websites
- Portal Development
- Ecommerce Websites
- B2B Applications
- B2C Applications
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Online Marketing
- Link Building
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Software Development
- Reporting Solutions
- SMS Messaging Solutions
- Makeover / Redesign
Website Design and Development
We at star web creations are the one stop shop for all your website designing and development. We design and develop all types of websites including dynamic, static, flash, ecommerce etc. We design website for individuals, corporate, SMEs etc.
We have good professional who are into this field and having several years of experience in website designing and development. We also do maintenance of your current website with customization of your website.
We make SEO friendly websites as nowadays if you are having good website then it should rank in search engines to generate business for you. We at star web creation makes a seo friendly website by including the necessary keywords which is required to rank high in search engines.
As said earlier we design static website , dynamic websites, flash websites etc. We highly recommend you to go for an dynamic website. As you can handle it easily and any changes which is need in future that can de done by yourself. Hence you don’t require any technical person or any technical expertise for it.
Following are the types websites which we design and develop
1. Static website: This sought of website is good for starters, beginners or who do not have much content to show. Ideal for starters or new to the industry. This website will be 4 to 5 pages build in HTML. The pages which will be covered are Home page, about us, service, portfolio, contact us or feedback form.
2. Dynamic website : This sought of website is good for starters, beginners or who do not have much content to show. Ideal for starters or new to the industry. This website will be 4 to 5 pages build in HTML. The pages which will be covered are Home page, about us, service, portfolio, contact us or feedback form.
3. Flash website: Flash websites actually looks good with better background and clear moving picture. It is ideally useful for big and well established brands as flash websites are not crawled by search engines. And therefore if you are a starter or depended on search engines for business then we suggest don’t go for a flash based website.
4. Ecommerce website: Ecommerce websites are generally used by online shopping websites, product website, online showroom where you can sell your products online and payments are accepted through credit cards, net banking, bank transfers etc.
5. Blogs: Blogs are generally useful for individuals or corporate who generally gives out information on their products, about hobby, any information which has to be made social. Blog acts as a social mouth speech to reach targeted audience. form.
6. Forums: Forums are the place where people come and give their comments and reviews on any specific topic of interest & gives feedback
You can choose any of the above types of website which will suit or fit your business and we can accordingly develop or customize the website for you.
We suggest you following tips before selecting a website designing company.
1. Make sure that the company is into this field for some years and they are having good experienced programmers
2. Ask for their past projects and references of the company which they have done the project for.
3. Make a personal survey of the company on search engines. To find if the company is really genuine.
4. Ask for verity of template for your website, So that you can choose any good one of your choice.
5. Make sure they make an SEO friendly websites. Because some company don’t make seo friendly websites as they do after completion of the project and charge you extra. So be specific about it.
6. Be clear about the content part. As the company for SEO friendly content and if they don’t agree. Please ask them to write the same on the agreement which you will be having.
7. Before commencement of the project make sure you include all the points on the agreement.
8. Make sure before completion of the website you and your staff toughly test the website before going live. Because if there are any bugs then you can tell them about the same.